Thursday, May 16, 2013

Haircuts

The girls were overdue for haircuts, so we decided to head over and get it done.  This was the first time I had paid someone to do it, and I was worried that Lynlee would be nervous.

They both did awesome.

We were the only ones in Great Clips, and they both climbed right into a chair.  I told both stylists to take off about 2 inches and add some layers.

Lynlee's stylist took off about 5 inches, and Ellie's stylist took off about 1 inch.  How's that for following directions?

It turned out to be serendipitous, though, because Lynnie's haircut is darling and Ellie's still has some curl.  I thought that Ellie's hair would curl right up with the scraggly ends taken off, but instead it's like the curls got cut off in that last inch.  Oh, well.






 Seriously, Mom, you're taking a picture right now?

 Show me your cute haircuts!
 Our next big adventure was to head to SLC to visit Grandma Great in the care center.  When we got there she was asleep.  We waited for about 15 minutes or so, and I didn't have the heart to wake her, so we just left a note and our pictures.

My mom told me later I should have woken her up, because Grandma Great got mad.  She said she could sleep anytime but hated to miss her visitors.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...