Monday, May 27, 2013

Yard Work, A Party, and Hot Tubbin'

Part of our yardwork goals for this year was planting 2 trees, to replace ones that died.  We picked a plum tree for our fruit tree row and a flowering pear for the median.

I say "we" replaced the trees in the queenly collective, since Greg did all of the work.
 Out with the old...
 ...in with the new.
 We hosted a little bbq for Memorial Day, and Ellie made rolls.  

I helped a little.

But she really did most of the dumping of the ingredients and formed the rolls herself.
it's heavy!
ROLLS!

 Sweet sister snuggles.
After our guests left, the girls decided they wanted to go swimming in the hot tub.  This is the first time Lynnie has wanted to get in for months.  She did great!

Except when Ellie turned on the jets.  Then Lynnie said, "I don't like bubbles!"
 Bubbles are off, and all is right with the world.
 Ellie is excited to take swimming lessons this year.  The difference in levels is her willingness to put her face in the water, so she practiced.  She did awesome holding her nose and looking around.  I was so proud of her!


 GOGGLES!


1 comment:

Julie M said...

Oh my goodness those girls in the hot tub are ADORABLE!!!! I can totally hear little Linnie saying, "I don't like bubbles." :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...