Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Flat Tire

Right as I pulled into the driveway, coming home from church on Father's Day, the tire light came on.  I parked in the garage and got out to get the girls, and I could hear the tire hissing.  I quickly took a look at it and kind of panicked.  I knew that Greg wouldn't be able to get the jack on the frame where I park in the garage, so I backed out to the driveway.

When Greg got home an hour later (a Father's Day miracle to be home at 3:30!), the tire was completely flat.
 He immediately changed his clothes and gently eased the car into the flat garage.  Hmmm.  I guess I should have thought of that.  Can't really change a tire on a sloped driveway.
 It was pretty exciting to figure out how to get the spare tire out of its hiding place.



 Daddy made quick work of switching the tires, and that was that.  What a way to spend Father's Day!
I am so grateful on this special day for the choices Ellie and Lynlee's birth moms made to make Greg a Daddy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...