Friday, June 7, 2013

Scouting Location

Kelly had told me about a "beach" she takes her children too, and I got directions from her and Ilene at book club last night.  After our picnic, we took a drive to scout it out.  It is close to the Mt Timpanogos temple and pretty close to us.  

 Ellie was more excited to touch the water than Lu or me. 

 After a little discomfort, Lu sang to me:

Oh, whoa, look at my hands, 
Look at my hands, they're dirty!

I immediately texted Greg to say we needed to come back tomorrow, prepared to swim!


2 comments:

Traci said...

Where is this. I want to go.

Heather said...

I linked it above but I can tell you specifically. :)

Head towards the temple, going past Lone Peak High School. Turn east on 1100 North, by the field where they do corn mazes. That road will dead end at the pond. We should go together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...