Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Swimming Lessons

We are excited to be taking swimming lessons with our friend Annie.  I was excited from the tip from Sierra to sign up in Draper.  It's only a couple of minutes farther than the Lehi pool and the facility is gorgeous.

Greg came with us to mark this auspicious event.  I was grateful because that let me take pictures without worrying about Lynlee getting away from me.  I'm nothing if not practical.

We went really early to scope everything out.  Ellie got a great picture of us waiting.
 And took some selfies.  She is darling!
 And oh, so serious!

 She really wanted her goggles.  Her nice instructor carried them all over the pool for her.





It was a successful first day!  Ellie was involved and did everything her instructor asked.  She said she loved it!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I loved seeing you at camp, and to discover what a small world it is. I am so glad for the opportunities I have to rub shoulders with you, and it looked like your girls loved swimming lessons. My kids always look forward to them. I will have to remember about Draper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...