Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Wedding and Some Dough

Back at dance class, and her first time working at the barre.

The girls were hilarious playing the other afternoon.  The conversation went something like this:

Ellie:  Lynlee, let's be married so we can have babies.  We need to dress up for the wedding!

They got all dressed up and were having a lot of fun, until Lynlee (literally) put her foot down and said:  I NOT Mary.  I Lynlee!



We wanted to play with Play Dough while Lynlee was sleeping, but all of the containers were dried up.  I quickly googled a recipe (1 cup flour, 1/4 cup salt, 1/4 cup water) and Ellie and I made it together.  So much fun to measure, mix, and knead, and I will never buy Play Dough again!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...