Thursday, November 14, 2013

Masks

We've had lingering sickness around here, and I was having an internal debate over whether to take Lynnie to the doctor.  I asked her all of the time if her ears hurt, and she would always say no.  As we were driving home from taking Gwen to her grandma's house yesterday, Lynnie told me her throat and chest hurt, so I called the doctor and made an appointment.  We were able to go straight there.

Because both girls have a cough, the nurse had them put on masks.  Ellie loved it.  Lynnie wasn't to sure about it, until the nurse said she could pick out a sticker if she wore it.

Thankfully, Lynnie just has a virus.  It was good to have the official confirmation that we just need to wait it out.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Can I say I love that they're both dressed up as princesses to go to the doctor? )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...