Sunday, December 29, 2013

Dinner

We had dinner tonight with some of our most favorite people in the world:  Tayler and her family, and {R}.  I usually don't tell Ellie we are seeing Tayler until the last possible minute, because she gets very excited.  But she knew for a whole week this time, because we had pushed it back at the last minute last Sunday.

As soon as we got home from church, Ellie kept on opening the door and looking for Tayler, and looking out the window, even though I told her we had a few hours to go.  She just had to check!

It was fun to introduce {R} to Tayler and spend the evening with everyone.  I cannot imagine our family without our girls and their birth moms in it.  Adoption is so amazing and has brought so many wonderful people into our lives and into our hearts.

After a relaxing dinner, we headed downstairs to open Christmas presents.  Tayler, Josh, and Piper brought an enormous present, and the girls were so excited to open it!

 Ellie wrapped all of the presents for Tayler, Josh, and Piper by herself.  And she wrote all of the labels.




 I love this sweetheart!  She is my pal, and I love to carry her and play with her.  She is so light compared to Lynnie!


I put together a book with pictures of Ellie's art from the fall for Tayler's present. 

Ellie is always glued to Tayler--and I love it!  I love to watch them together and see the love they have for each other.  It is so sweet.




 Ellie loved catching Piper on the slide.  Piper didn't love it quite as much.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...