Monday, February 10, 2014

Odds & Ends

Moments like this make me stop in my tracks, so grateful to be mommy to these amazing daughters.  They are so good and kind to each other!

Lynnie thought Cece looked cold, so she got her another zebra blanket.  Because one zebra blanket just isn't enough!



My mom was nice enough to play with Ellie and Lynnie while we were having Cece's hearing tested.  Lynnie  Puppy wanted her picture taken when I got there to pick them up.

It's always fun to go to the Dinosaur Museum!

We immediately went to the star room and walked around in a loop about a dozen times.  Then the girls were ready to go back to the Tinkering Room.

Ta Da!

Ellie and {K} built this castle, but then Ellie didn't want me to take her picture.  Until I said, "hey, I'll text it to Tayler!"  Then Ellie was all smiles.

The girls went through a phase where they wore their "long hair" all of the time.  Ellie even wore Lynnie's frog hat to bed for a few nights in a row.

Ellie was helping Lynnie say her prayer.

That moment, right before settling in to sleep.  I love seeing her eyes roll back in her head.

Haha, tricked ya!

Oh, never mind, I will just go to sleep.

Lynlee fell asleep about a minute before we got to my mom's house for Sunday dinner.  Look how big she is on the couch cushion, compared to...

...her baby sister!

Lyssa & Cece

photobomb by Gwen


I have not been as diligent as I should have been in taking pictures of all of our visitors holding Cece.  We have seen my mom many times, and this is the first time I thought to take pictures of her with Cece.  Sorry, Mom!


{R} texted and asked me to measure Cece's head for a headband project she was working on.  Her head is 14 inches.  For fun, Lynnie and I measured ourselves as well.  Lynnie's head is 20 inches, and my head is 22 inches.

Wow.

I knew she had a big head, but I didn't realize it was full-grown!

Cece loves to purse her lips.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...