Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ellie's Talk

Ellie was assigned to give a talk today on Baptism.  I wrote a simple talk for her and then had her come to practice with me.  I started to say it to her, and she immediately started reading it.  The only words she stumbled on were:  confirmed, receive, and covenant.  She immediately told me that she wanted to give her talk all by herself.

And that's exactly what she did!  

We practiced about 20 times, and she was ready to go.  She looked so grown-up and yet impossibly small, standing at the microphone and reading in front of the Junior Primary.



In other news, Lynnie is obsessed with eating flour again.  Most of the time I have her dip vegetables in it.  It's like a tempura batter, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...