Friday, November 21, 2014

November 19 - 21

Lynnie fell asleep in the car and continued her nap on the couch.  Cece was playing a riotous game of GET ELLIE!  I texted this pic to {R} and she found all of our zebra patterns pretty funny.  I didn't even notice until she pointed it out, because we are surrounded by zebras :)

Since Lynnie was sleeping, Ellie took the chance to hop in the tub with Cece.

I checked on Cecilia during her nap and found her like this one day.  I stood there for at least five minutes, making sure she was breathing.  Talk about flexibility!

Lynnie Lu asked me to take a picture of her while Ellie was reading our bedtime stories.  And speaking of Ellie's reading, she is doing amazing!  She can seriously read just about anything.  I think her reading has come as a combo of natural smarts (that she gets from her super smart birth mom) and that we watch all TV with the captions on.  She told me the other day that she doesn't even listen to the characters talk anymore, she just reads the words on the screen.

Lynnie loves wearing her cool Nike kicks that she got for her birthday from Albert.

While my visiting teachers were here, Ellie and Lynnie snuggled up on the couch and Ellie read stories.  They were so sweet, with their arms wrapped around each other.  Dawnie snapped this picture and texted it to me.

The middle schoolers at Ellie's school were putting on The Little Mermaid.  Some of the actors had come to Ellie's class to encourage the students to come and see the performance.  A parent on the school's Facebook page said that the show was about an hour.  Greg had a basketball game, but I figured I could handle it for an hour.  The show was great and the big girls really enjoyed it.  But it went until 8:45 p.m. and all three girls were cranky the next day.  Oh, well.  It was worth it!

...clearly, no one was interested in taking a picture with me...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...