Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 22 - 26

After her rough time in Primary last week, Lynnie and I talked almost every day about how she should act in Primary (calm and respectful).  We talked about how much Sister Meiners loves her, and how much fun she has in Singing Time with Miss Sheryl.  This all turned into a major victory.  After Sacrament Meeting, Lynnie turned to me and said, "I'm ready for Primary!  Can I just walk with Sister Meiners?  She can probably take me."

We quickly walked over to Sister Meiners, and she was happy to walk Lynnie to Primary.

Love this treasure that Tammy showed me.  A wooden spoon that Greg (kind of facetiously) gave his mom as a present back in 1982.  Apparently, grandma broke a wooden spoon across Greg's backside when he was 10, so Greg got her a replacement.

Cece is just so big!  She follows her sisters everywhere.

Cece loves to organize and always puts whatever she finds on the top of the dollhouse.

Elsa was showing me her powers.  About a minute after I took these pictures, Elsa said, "wait a minute, I don't have gloves on with this dress -- just with the other dress!"

. : organizing the magnets in the Noah's Ark set : .

. : oh, you know, just eating a fishie cracker while sitting in criss cross applesauce : .

. : I'm not sure about my hearing aids today : .

. : I climbed up in this chair all by myself! : .

Ellie and Lynnie love to play getting married, and they often pull down this Precious Moments keepsake from the bookshelf in Greg's office.  This was the cake topper for our wedding cake, and it plays "They Long To Be Close To You" by The Carpenters.  Ellie asked me what the song was, and I sang it to her a couple of times.  Then I found it in my iTunes and we danced and sang it at least 20 times.  It was one of those golden hours, and it was so fun!  Lynnie joined us after a while (she had been having a picnic in the backyard).  The fun lasted until Cece woke up from her nap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...