Thursday, May 21, 2015

Cecilia is 16 Months Old










At 16 months of age, Cece

~ is wearing 2T clothes, size 4 diapers, size 4 shoes
~ loves to sign and mimic words.  She will stand in front the TV, point at it, then sign "baby" "time" when she wants to watch Baby Signing Time.
~ has 10 teeth and is still working on her top molars
~ is getting better about not pulling her hearing aids out.  We got the strap and it helps me feel comfortable putting them on her for longer periods of time, and in public.  Because we are borrowing the hearing aids from the Utah School for the Deaf, I have been cautious and felt like Cece could only wear them when I was holding her (like at church) or when I was paying close attention.  Now I do not worry because even if she does pull them out, they are attached to her shirt.  I still cannot tell if they are helping or not, but it is worth trying.  She is in the critical time for language development.
~ is such a sweet and playful girl!  She is starting to be more independent and will wander farther away from me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...