Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Note on Technology

So.

My external hard drive, full of 1.2 terabytes of pictures, videos, and music, has breathed its last breath.

It has been making funny noises for a couple of weeks, and sometimes I would try to blog and it would be so slooooow in pulling up pictures that I would give up.

And it is gone.  Won't even turn on.

The good news is that I have redundancies in place and I am in the process of restoring my files (2 different online back-up servers).

I'm off to purchase a new external hard drive tomorrow and hope to get everything resolved and resume blogging soon.


In other news -- I got a new iPhone.  Also taking time to set that up tonight.  Isn't technology fun?

1 comment:

Linder said...

So glad you had everything backed up! It's been fun reading all your fun summer adventures :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...