Friday, September 25, 2015

Cecilia is 20 Months Old

So many good pictures this month!  I had a hard time narrowing it down.

When I pulled out the camera and the number sticker, Cece ran into my room and climbed into the chair, ready to go!





After getting these awesome smiles, I realized I had forgotten to put her ears in, so I went to get her hearing aids.  Cece had snagged my phone and then was more interested in playing on it than smiling for the camera again.  Lynnie tried to help.











At 20 months of age, Cece

~ wears size 2T, 3T, and/or 4 clothes, size 5 shoes, size 5 diapers
~ has learned how to give a thumbs up
~  still wakes up once or twice a night, usually around 10:30 and 1 a.m., or midnight and 4 a.m.
~ loves to run and spin and dance
~ has started climbing everything -- the footboard on my bed, the stairs up to Ellie's bed, and everything in between
~ has the cutest growl when she is "talking"
~ is a master at using my phone.  She loves to text people and call people.  I try to only have her text {R} and Greg but sometimes she will send random messages to others.  And she has figured out how to call Grandma and Daddy.
~ is so sweet and loving if she gets exactly what she wants, and can throw quite a fit when told no
~ is spunky and sassy and absolutely perfect!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...