Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November 11 - 17

We got out to play in the first good snowfall of the year.  It made me realize that Cece does not have a hat that fits, so that went on my shopping list.  Cece wasn't sure what to think about this snow-stuff, but Lu patiently helped her get acclimated.

"Yum, ya gotta eat the snow, Mom!"

"I am not sure about this snow, at all!"

"I will stand in it, but I do not like it."


"What is Lynnie doing?"

Eating more snow, of course.

"C'mon, sister, I will help you."


. : saying good-bye to Daddy and Ellie on their way to school : .

If I remember correctly, Ellie's school tried to call me and I didn't hear my phone ring, so they called Greg.  He went and picked her up from school and brought her home because she wasn't feeling well.  We kept her home from school Tuesday as well, but by the afternoon she was feeling a little stir crazy.  I let her go and play in the backyard for a few minutes, where she built her own little snowman.  Those 15 minutes wore her right out and she came back in and took a nap on the couch.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...