Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Day Photo Shoot

I was thinking about creating a Christmas card and could not find a good picture with the whole family.  So on Thanksgiving, when Cece woke up from her nap, we grabbed Tammy and headed out in the freezing cold weather to snap a few pictures.


While those are cute, when it came time to make the card, I ended up choosing a picture of the girls (not pictured here, so you can be a little surprised when they come!).  Their faces are so precious, and I just love the personalities that are shining through.  Happy Thanksgiving!  I am grateful for so many blessings in my life: first and foremost, my beautiful family, our birth parents, and the miracle of adoption.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...