Friday, April 15, 2016

April 9 - 15

Cece is really aware of her sisters and what they need.  If one of them is crying, Cece will run and get a tissue and then wipe their face.  Sometimes too forcibly.  It is incredibly sweet.  On this morning, Ellie was laying on the kitchen floor whining about something while Greg and I were making breakfast.  Cece noticed, and just laid down on Ellie to give her comfort.


Our garage fridge died, so we went to a little shop in Orem to pick out a used one.  The owner of the store gave the girls each a lollipop.  Lynnie wanted me to take a picture of her blue tongue so she could see it.

 And then Cece wanted me to take a picture of her tongue, too.  She stuck her tongue out and signed "SAME."

 Ellie created these awesome cards for everyone in the family.  She spent a long time getting them just right.



Lynlee and Ellie really wanted to see the new Saturday's Warrior movie, and I knew it wouldn't be as fun for me Cece if Cece came along.  Luckily, {R} was available to take Cece on a date.  Win win, for sure!

Cece generally likes going to the audiologist.  She loves doing the sound booth testing and gets really excited to wave at the dancing animals.  Dr Dansie tried out a new test today, and Cece wasn't the biggest fan.  She had all of this equipment draped around her neck.  But she was patient and got through the test.



I am slowly making my way through the house and cleaning things out.  I am loosely following the Kon Mari method.  I say loosely because I am incorporating some of the principles (does this item spark joy?) but not going in the order proscribed.  Today I tackled my bookshelves and had over 50 books I was ready to let go.  I texted Greg's mom to see if she wanted any of them, and she replied that she would be over in 5 minutes to take a look. 8 minutes later, she had arrived and we were looking at them all.  She decided to take everything, and I was happy they were going to a new home where they would be read.

Sweet Lynnie has decided that writing words is fun.  She is always asking me how to spell things.  She made me these cute papers.

I love Heather

How R U Heather Love U R the best mom

Some group lesson shenanigans.  Cece likes to be a part of the action.

After violin lessons, we went to Ellie's school where they were having a 10 year anniversary celebration.  I was most excited to tour the new space center.  Lynlee completely freaked out at the flashing lights and dramatic mission we went on (for 7 minutes, with the middle school students playing the roles).  I managed to get one picture before spending the rest of the time trying to keep her calm.

The rest of the events were fun.  We got to do a photo booth, and play some trivia games, and participate in an art project.



Pops is in town for the weekend and we loved having him stay with us for two of the days.  Lynnie and Cece enthusiastically showed him how to make a volcano.


This picture really does not do it justice.  Cece put on a winter hat right after I did her hair this morning, so it was still wet.  She wore the hat pretty much all day, and when she did take it off, her hair was completely flat on top.  It was pretty crazy!

A yummy snack for Cece.

Friday night pizza making is much more fun with Papa!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...